- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere
- Knowledge of storytelling, editing videos, asset management, and color grading
- Knowledge of editing for digital platforms including social media, web, and event screens
- Ability to assist with file management, administrative duties, research & development, occasional video and photo shoots
- Must have an eye for detail
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Team player who takes constructive criticism as a learning opportunity
- Adaptable and quick learner
- After Effects, DaVinci Resolve, graphic design skills a plus!
- 1-2+ years experience in video editing
- 15-20 hours per week across 3-4 weekdays
- Must be able to work at our office in Dana Point between the hours of 9-5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Internship time period: 6 months
To apply for this position please submit a cover letter, resume, and link to an online portfolio.